When you look in the mirror do you see age spots, sagging skin and wrinkles? Hollows under your eyes? Deep grooves around your nose and mouth? On your forehead? On your neck? Do you wish you looked younger or more refreshed?
Aging is inevitable. Gradual loss of skin elasticity and gravity result in sagging and volume loss. Photoaged skin produces deep wrinkles, laxity, dullness, roughness and discoloration due to decreased collagen. Everyday facial expressions create deep lines and grooves over the years.
Dr. Glenn Goldberg, a cosmetic dermatologist in Laguna Beach, has an amazing tool box filled with anti-aging fixes that can turn back the clock. There are non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures that cause minimal to no discomfort and downtime, and produce excellent results. Minimally invasive procedures can resurface the skin, remove damaged skin and spur formation of collagen.
Importantly, cosmetic dermatologists consider your age, previous surgeries, general health, skin type and life style to develop an anti-aging strategy designed just for you. Combinations of various methods for skin rejuvenation and revitalization, augmentation and restoration offer the opportunity for you achieve the results you desire.
There are a multitude of options to rejuvenate, refresh and improve the appearance and quality of your skin.
Non-invasive IPL Photodynamic therapy
Non-invasive IPL Photodynamic Therapy uses light to improve the appearance, quality and health of sun exposed skin. IPL therapy can remove brown spots and red pigmentation, even out skin tone giving you a smoother, brighter look, and reduce photo damage and pre-cancerous lesions. It also improves dull complexions, red flushing skin and rosacea with little to no discomfort and downtime.
UltraPulse-Fractional CO2 lasers
UltraPulse-Fractional CO2 lasers will resurface the skin transforming the look of acne scars, deep wrinkles, and pigmentation issues while improving skin texture and tone.
Alma Skin Tightening System
Alma Skin Tightening System uses heat to promote collagen production to rejuvenate and firm the skin. The result is improved texture, smoother more elastic skin.
Fillers for acne scars, wrinkles and volume
Wrinkles are one reason we look old. Loss of volume in the face is the other. Significant volume loss in the mid-face is a telltale sign of aging. To regain a youthful appearance both need to be addressed.
- Voluma is the first and only FDA approved injectable to instantly add volume to gently lift the cheeks, and restore contours to the mid-face, reversing the signs of aging for up to two years.
- Radiesse can rebuild lost dermal structure and provide immediate volume, improve fine lines and support natural collagen production.
- Restylane and Juvederm will smooth moderate to severe wrinkles.
- Sculptra will refine deep wrinkles and lift and rejuvenate the face by replacing lost collagen. It’s great for nasolabial folds, jowling, and chin wrinkles, cheek hollows, hollowed out temples and gauntness.
- Bolotero is a versatile dermal filler that adapts to your skin. Made with hyaluronic acid it binds with water in your skin to instantly make the skin appear smoother and plumps the facial contours that have lost definition including the cheeks and the hollowed out areas at the temples and under the eyes. It is good for fine lines, superficial wrinkles, vertical lip lines, smile lines, corner of the mouth lines, nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Botox and Dysport for wrinkles
They relax wrinkles on the brow, forehead, crow’s feet, bunny lines and lines around the lips.
Laser hair treatments
Laser hair treatments are ideal to eliminate unwanted hair anywhere on the face and body.
We are all getting older, but we don’t need to show it! Early signs of aging can be addressed with retinoids, vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants. While topical skin care products are the foundation of skin rejuvenation; volumizers, fillers, lasers and wrinkle relaxers can be added for a more dramatic improvement. Of course, a blocking sun screen should always be an essential element of your skin care regime.
Dr. Glenn Goldberg, at Coast Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center in Laguna Beach, CA offers a host of options to address your needs so you can look as good as you feel. His medical skin care line will maximize the results of all aesthetic treatments. With over 25 years of experience and a team of board certified dermatologists you can be assured that you will receive the compassionate, competent care you deserve. Give him a call today at 949-499-1389 to schedule a consultation. There you will learn about the opportunities available to help you age gracefully.